Anyone who opposes the tax, spend, and borrow policies  of Washington is now a right wing extremist. That includes anybody who didn’t vote for Obama last November, veterans who may or may not have voted for him but are now disillusioned, all the tea party protestors and any other assorted voters who may or may not have voted for him and are now disillusioned. I’d guesstimate that number probably reaches around 60+% of the country, regardless of the polls that swear he has 66% approval rating. The fact that ACORN is planning to disrupt the protests with their own plans is just icing on the cake.

I just have one question: How stupid are they? At this point in time, I rather take it as a compliment that these dumb shills consider me a right wing extremist if the alternative means to blindly accept radical change to things that made this country great.

Change you can believe in, yes, indeed! All the way to the bank… oh, sorry, no, we can’t because the government has taken over them, too.

11 Responses to Good News

So Steph….you gotta help me out here…as you know I am a simple man…..so I need someone to explain the differences between a republican. a conservative and a right wing extremist….because there are some that would lump them all together….Although I would never do that…..now from some other comments I have seen bloggers on this site and past sites like my friends at “Hang right” consider themselves “conservatives” right….which in neither a republican or a right wing extremist…but somewhere in between…because if I hear things right people like McCain are republicans but not conservatives…can a conservative be a democrat….you see where my confusion comes in….can you help me out here….are these tea parties conservatives or extremist….because depending upon your perspective the original tea party givers could be considered extremist…but I guess you would consider them conservative…i guess I am rambling huh…..

Black in America Baby…The revolution has been televised……

PS Happy Tax Day….Have fun at the parties

Since I am one of the 95% of Americans whose taxes will be going down, I didn’t do tea. (That, and I’m afraid of the Mad Hatter). Great gnashing of teeth in the right
    o sphere, but Homeland Security is fair and balanced 😉

BB, McVeigh was not a right wing extremist. There are profound differences between those two documents and it basically boils down to: if we’re against Obama’s and Congress’ policies, we’re right wing extremists and are racist for some being against some of those policies.

You think you’re taxes are going down because Obama said so? How many politicians have said the same thing and failed every time, including Reagan? You will be paying higher taxes and so will your great and great-great grandchildren.

“You think you’re taxes are going down because Obama said so?” Yup. They went down starting at the beginning of the new fiscal tax year…beginnin of this month

My original point, HB, was that Homeland Security
    first targeted Left Wing Extremists (link I provided above)…PETA, envirowhackos, anarchists. I did not recall at the time the left blogosphere going ballistic with great wailing and gnashing of teeth. The concern in either case is that rigid ideologies can attract and justify a pre-disposed nutcase. Like McVeigh..he was anti-US government. Which is OK. Bombing innocent folk is not.

Oh, I see… Obama gets credit for that because he inherited that, too?

You’ve got a new Congress now that didn’t start until January. You have a new president. Neither Congress nor the president seem to be willing to cut anything they want in the face of the economic crisis they say the rest of us must pay for.

So, just wait. You haven’t felt the impact of their policies yet.

Steph,

“The only racist around here is Bruce and it’s beginning to show more and more every time he posts.”

I’m feeling just a little hurt by your comment…I have been commenting with the people on HangRight and with you at Hillbilliy for about two years or more and if you have really read my comments or my views you would know that your statement is right wing and extremist……Because I said at the end of my comment “Black in America Baby” is that what makes me a racist or you a paranoid right wing extremist/conservative….Did you read the body of my statement….We have a Black POTUS and we have a black leader of the GOP…..What a better time than this to be “Black in America”……I would think this is just the the thing the right wing extremist/conservative would want…because now blacks have no more excuses to claim they are the victims…….all claims of victimhood have been taken away because we have a Black POTUS and a Black leader of the GOP….tell me is that racist or right wing extremist thinking……I’m still a little confused and as you know I am a simpole man…

Black in America Baby…..The revolution has been televised…..

Bruce, when you stop with the veiled insults, I’ll stop calling you racist. Your black in America is the only outright statement among all the vague ones you continually make. I don’t care if you’re racist. It won’t stop me talking to you like I would anybody else.

The tea parties weren’t conservative, they were across the political spectrum and that includes all races and cultures as well as being against both Republicans and Democrats. If that’s too big a pill for you and your Messiah to swallow… tough.

I was invited to hear Corker somewhere today and I refused to go because I’ve had it with the politicians paying lip service to us while they pick our pockets clean.

Oh, Bruce…

I missed this the first go round but

can a conservative be a democrat….

Yes, some can be and I know a few, one of whom has commented on this blog a time or two. But… she’ll never vote Democrat again because it’s no longer the party it once was.

“she’ll never vote Democrat again because it’s no longer the party it once was.” Same thing happened to us Eisenhower Republicans..GOP has gone to…I’m not sure..what HAS it gone to? 😆

BB, that’s why the tea parties were bipartisan. Neither party is listening to the people they’re supposed to be serving. I turned down an opportunity to hear Corker today and signed a statement to be sent to Alexander that was available yesterday.

I’m conservative and,as somebody else said, Republican by necessity because its the lesser of two evils.

April 2009