Hey all. I’m working on another site to launch in conjuction with this one and in tandem to it, so I thought I would call for an open thread and give a possible starting point.

It’s a little blah! in the political world right now. I’m really tired of listening to the talking points that say nothing of value. Anything worth talking about is being ignored in favor of the idiotic.

So, without further ado: What ever happened to the furor over warrantless wiretapping? It was a big thing all the way to the election, what with the war on terror and all, but now? Crickets chirping.

8 Responses to Open Thread and Possible Talking Point

Warrentless wiretapping? Got lost in the recession.
    But wait! There’s more….warrentless wiretapping should have been applied to CitiBank. 😉

So, how can you have a tandem site? Lessee, oh….
    a liberal one to counterpoint your conservative one?
    (Nobody has done THAT yet! 😆

Interesting. Some conservative blogs have been arguing about which flavor , any or all is the TRUE conservative. You know, the neo, social, paleo, fiscal….con. Then, how are these folks kept together. Some late studies seem to indicate we are born with interpretive perceptions which later turn us into conservative or liberal..so that arguing is futile, since logic is not involved. I suppose all that has nothing to do with “getting back to our roots”. Can we presume your roots began with Reagan, or Robert Taft? 😉

I think I’ve always been conservative. It’s strange since most of my family isn’t but the dependency of the left is something I’ve never been attracted to. It seems that everything they do or want counts on making people dependent. I hate feeling dependent and helpless and not in control of my own life. I don’t care about controlling others’, just my own.

• undunkapape says:

Using internet is simple as hell. But I can tell y ou right now, it can be very hard, if you are the first time user.
    So, first thing I suggest – open the Explorer, and type in the address you like.
    You’ll get there really fast, it depends on your connection speed.
    Good luck.

LOL… I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be spam or not but it sure doesn’t make sense in the context of this post or the comments already made.

December 2008