You know, when you have a lot of worries because of various events over the course of this neverending campaign cycle and the government can’t fix anything nor can they just butt out, that it’s time to take a break. I’ve got personal concerns which need to be addressed. Some minor health and other issues are occupying me more than politics right now as well as worry about the immediate future.

I apologize for the lack of posting and discussion on this blog for these many weeks now. In the meantime, while I take care of matters here at home, please feel free to browse and comment on old posts and don’t forget the links in my blogroll. They’ll be carrying the ball forward while I’m dealing with other things.

8 Responses to It’s clear the government is not going to help.

• Amy Proctor says:

I hope you’re alright and that all your situations work out for the best. I always love your intelligent comments on my blog but haven’t been getting around much because we just moved to Korea. I hope to see you back because you ad a lot to the blogophere.

I try to add as much as my poor brain will let me. It’s not really bad… I’m not bedridden or anything… It’s just I need to focus on home matters for awhile until I get things into some kind of manageable routine with family and health issues as well as worrying about the road the country is taking.

• Amy Proctor says:

You have great things to offer and family is more important. I also have struggled between the balance and if it comes down to losing readership or prioritizing family, guess which wins? Problems in the family can be crippling and I hope you’ll be back soon. I’ll keep checking in…

I’ll slowly be working my way back into it as I get some kind of routine going between family, my little bit of work, blogging and other writing as well.

If you lose focus on any one part, the other parts seem to start falling apart soon after, you know?

I have managed a couple of different posts on Hang Right but since I’m so patchy with it… I’m afraid to post here and have people thinking I’m back full time but in case you haven’t noticed, I haven’t been full time for quite a few months here between work and other issues. I just need to get a new routine going.

• Robocop says:

I know exactly what you mean as far as time to post. I am just getting back into the swing of things, minus the ability to work with images (thank you Vista).

I’m working back into it. I am feeling better… much, much better. More energy than I’ve had in a long time, too.

June 2008