Vision, Mission, and Strategy

Hillbilly Politics

If you doubt that we are truly alone in the world and losing the war in our own country, have a look at this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/04/08/wiraq308.xml

Now granted King George was an idiot and lost the colonies through his stupidity but for the most part I’ve always had a little bit of respect for the British, in spite of the Irish and Scottish slave trade they engaged in before they found it more profitable to raid the Ivory Coast. But this… it beats all. 

Update:

An article by Ed Koch at Real Clear Politics had this to say:

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, nor do all Muslims agree with this goal. But as journalist Abdel Rahman al-Rashed said, “It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.”

He also stated:

If the United States, on its own, could defeat the terrorists and their goals by waging the battle now ongoing in Iraq, as President Bush believes we can, I would support that effort. But I, like most Americans, have concluded that we cannot do it alone. The casualties and cost are too great. I believe that unless we are joined by a significant number of our allies, regional and NATO, who would provide combat troops and share in the costs of war, we should leave Iraq.

This text was taken from the middle of the article so you might want to read the whole here.

He’s right and he’s wrong. We can do it alone but first we have to set it in our minds that what the rest of the world says about it doesn’t matter because we are taking care of our own first. Second, we have to make the decision to get “nasty”.  Much of the time we treat our enemies with kid gloves and we’re paying a price for that. We can’t fight this war the way it needs to be fought with others (Europe/Nato/United Nations) pulling the strings on our troops. We just have to do it “our way” and let the rest of the world “get over it”.

16 Responses to Truly alone in the world.

• Christi says:

Total cowards, the BBC, but our media is no better. The main reason Americans are weary of this war is because our media refuses to show us any good news from the front. They’ve portrayed this as a losing battle from the beginning.

• hillbilly says:

Yes they have. One thing my son said when he got back after his first tour I’ll always remember. The only one brave enough to embed with them was a Brit. That’s why it was a bit shocking to me that these sailors and marines capitulated so easily and now this total lack of regard for true bavery?

Our media has done this entire country such a deep disservice that I believe if/when the general public wakes up to that fact, many of the mainstream media outlets are going to be in huge trouble financially. It’s absolutely shameful yet they seem to feel none.

• Christi says:

Steph, it’s that if/when thing that worries me the most. I’m beginning to think that Americans are not just asleep but in a coma and it will take nothing short of another disaster to wake them up again.

• suek says:

You ladies are too young to remember Khruschev banging his shoe on the UN table and exclaiming that “our grandchildren will bury yours!”

I remember at the time that one of my teachers said that Communism intended to bring us down from the inside, since they could not from the outside. They started sending infiltrators in the 30s and set them to indoctrinating young people in the universities, with special attention paid to those who would have careers in Journalism and Teaching. We see today the results of that indoctrination, even though Communism – as manifested by the USSR – is gone.
    This teacher said that the goals would be the destruction of the family structure and organized religion. The purpose of destroying these foundations of authority would be to establish the State as God and the sole source of authority and the determinor of right and wrong. She said that they would use sex as a tool for destruction, since sex was the strongest drive man had – even stronger than hunger. 50 years later, I’m here to tell you she was right.
    AmericanThinker.com today has an article ( http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/04/the_war_on_children.html

about pedophiles and how society needs to rise up and deal with the problem. Where do you draw the line, when society now says there is no “sin” in sex? A generation ago, the role of sex was clearly defined. Sure there were people that violated society’s norms, but everyone “knew” it was a violation. Nowadays, saying that someone’s sexual desires are “wrong” is considered “intolerant”. So…who’s to say that a pedophile is “wrong”? Why should it be “wrong” for a 30 year old to have sex with a 14 yr old if it’s ok and even encouraged for that same 14 yr old to have sex with another 14 yr old? If homosexuality is “born”, not “made”, then maybe pedophiles are as well. If there is no “wrong”, no “sin”, then on what basis do we prohibit certain actions?

Oh yeah….guess I’m saying I’m worried too…but I’ll be dead and gone in 20 years – my kids and grandkids will have to deal with it. That doesn’t make me very happy.

• hillbilly says:

Well, said suek. I believe you might date me by a few years but not so much that I don’t remember some of that from my own history lessons, :).

• Christi says:

I agree, suek. You may be older than us but there are some of us that admire your wisdom. Communism has infiltrated every aspect of our lives and one that I would like to add to your list is the castration and destruction of the male role in our society that they are using as a means to destroy the family. And what better way than to portray the male as a useless, warmongering, being? We can thank the feminists for swallowing that one. As women have become more financially independent, the role of men in our society is being erased. And now, with the onslaught of fashionable lesbianism being taught to our teenage girls, it seems that their agenda is still at work.

• suek says:

>> We can thank the feminists for swallowing that one. >>

I recommend “Who Stole Feminism” by Christina Hoff Somers (sp?) if you can find it. It’s hard reading, but it points up two things – the subversion of the Feminist movement from one thing to another, and will awaken you to the realization that the world communists will take _any_ political activism and use it for their own purposes. Just look at the illegal immigration demonstrations/movement – all supported and sponsored by ANSWER – the US world communism movement leader. I object to illegal immigration, but I understand its cause – what I _don’t_ understand is its relationship to ANSWER. The fact is that there was political activism looking for someone to sponsor it, support it, pay for it, direct it and ANSWER stepped up to the plate. They were not as obvious before, but they did the same thing with Feminism, and
    I wouldn’t be surprised to find them involved in the homosexual activism.

• hillbilly says:

Thanks, suek. I’ll look that book up. It sounds like a very good read. Unfortunately, I lived in the hills during the first movement so it didn’t affect me overmuch. I do know the feminism they talk about today ain’t the kind of feminism I would buy into.

Check out this site: http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/

It’s decidedly anti-leftist and I haven’t found a comparative anti-right site, yet, but I’m still looking.

Of course they are involved with them. But their also involved with American jihad which I find the strangest coupling of them all. To see the openly gay march with the openly anti-gay… the road to suicide, methinks, but they don’t see it that way.

• suek says:

>>It sounds like a very good read.>>

It is…but it’s not an _easy_ read. She also has a book out on how we treat – or rather mistreat – boys in the educational system. I don’t remember the name..”War Against Boys” (just googled it!). Haven’t read it yet, but she’s well qualified to write it. Unsurprisingly, there are a few people who feel as warmly towards her as they do towards Ann Coulter…!

• Christi says:

Thanks suek, I’ll try to find both books. You’re right about the communists stepping in to fill any activism. I’ve written a lot about illegal immigration and, in my opinion, the reason ANSWER, Code Pink, and other communist groups have their fingerprints all over this issue is because south of our border the leftists are gaining more strength. Hugo Chavez has taken Venezuela by storm and Mexico barely escaped having more of the same in their last election.

Communists play on the poor – before they devour them. What better audience to mobilize than poor illegal immigrants that are left leaning to begin with? It’s a match made in heaven – or hell. The average sane American, I’m not including liberals here, has the intelligence to see through their ‘power to the people’ and ‘redistribute the wealth’ communist rhetoric, but the poor are just useful fools.

Steph, thanks for the link – I bookmarked it. It’s a keeper.

• hillbilly says:

“Unsurprisingly, there are a few people who feel as warmly towards her as they do towards Ann Coulter…!”

LOL

Christi

The wealth is never distributed equally. Think about Hollywood and all those billionaires sitting there in their palaces, yet, they are the ones driving these socialist movements with their dollars. Now, do we honestly think they are going to give up that money to equal distribution? If they did, every person in the United States would be a millionaire, including all the illegal aliens we seem to keep. It ain’t gonna happen, just like the Arab countries keep their people oppressed and on the verge of starvation while they amass billions for guns and bombs.

Besides, I think all of them keep their money in overseas accounts where the U.S. can’t touch it or tax it.

• Christi says:

Nope, all of their utopia promises fall apart once they are in power. They just use their phrases to suck people in and it is always the poor and the uneducated that fall for it. The problem is that we are importing millions and millions of poor, uneducated people that are ripe for communists/socialists to mobilize. We saw it last spring in the immigration marches and they are planning another for May 1st.

The Hollywood puppets are just useful fools in the game – they wouldn’t give up a dime because as you said, they’ve hidden most of it overseas. Soros and others want power. They don’t want to be equal to the people they preach to. It’s pretty sick.

• hillbilly says:

“Nope, all of their utopia promises fall apart once they are in power.”

We’ve seen that happen hundredfold in just the last few months, haven’t we?

• Suek; Your teacher was absolutely correct. I heard the same thing manytimes when I was in school. Norman Thomas, who had been a U.S. Socialist Presidential candidate, had made the following statement: “The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of “liberalism”, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.”

The following is some of the Marxist Agenda, see how many have come to pass:

A. “Develope the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of moral strength.”

B. “Permit free trade between all nations regardless of communist affiliation and regardless of wheather or not items could be used for war.”

C. “Provide American aid to all nations regardless of communist domination.”

D. “Promote the United Nations as the only hope for mankind. If the charter of the U.N. is ever rewritten, demand that it be set as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.”

E. “Resist any and all attempts to outlaw the Communist Party and do away with all loyalty oaths.”

F. “Capture one or both of the political parties of the U.S.”

G. “Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. get control of the teachers associations. And take control of all student newspapers.”

H. “Use the technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.”

I. “Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing and policy-making positions.”

J. “Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.”

K. “Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them censorship and a violation of free speech and free press. break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures and on TV.”

L. “Through the schools, print media, movies and TV, present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as normal, natural and healthy.”

M. “Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch.”

N. “Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principles of separation of church and state.”

O. “Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, and out of step with modern needs.”

P. “Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part in the big picture.”

Q. “Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.”

Now let me leave you with this warning:

The sole goal in global government is to put an end to Nationhood. The United States MUST get out of the United Nations or our sovereign Republic will not survive.

• hillbilly says:

A. They are not quite there but they are working on it.
    B. Almost accomplished.
    C. Underway as I type and has been for years.
    D. Ditto.
    E. Ditto.
    F. Incomplete but on its way.
    G. Accomplished.
    H. Accomplished.
    I. Accomplished.
    J. Accomplished.
    K. Accomplished.
    L. Incomplete but nearly accomplished.
    M. Very few holdouts.
    N. Accomplished.
    O. Nearly accomplished. If the Dems win control of D.C. in ’08 they will do away with it altogether.
    P. Accomplished.
    Q. Accomplished.

A fairly grim picture of where we stand, huh?

April 2007
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  

Copyright © 2012 Hillbilly Politics. All Rights Reserved.